Sunday, October 16, 2011

Panel #4 and the finished product

Good Evening bloggers. I have finally finished the fourth and last panel of my Halloween Door Decor. I just love how it turned out. It even fit perfectly across the front of my door. This fourth panel depicts a "haunted house" theme. The house is, of course, Tim Holtz's and the background paper is his too. The pumpkin was a button, the skeleton was an earring I found in a .50 bin at an antique festival I went to yesterday. The shiny black cat was a Wal-mart find, came with some orange 'boo's, 20 of each in the same pack for $1. The exclamation point I made with the other letters on my cricut and the token with the memo pen is TH. The purple 'scary' was in my stash from years gone by. Here's the whole thing put together and hanging on my front door. It fit there so perfectly. Now I can look at it each time I come home. You can click on the photo and it will get bigger. That way you can see all the different dimensions. I found a little skeleton bracelet at either Joann's or Michael's so I took it apart and added a skeleton face to my shelf. Thought he looked pretty good up there. I actually had some black flowers that I was going to put in a pot outside the little house , still might. Hope you enjoy my little halloween treasure. I'm sure it will adorn my front door for a long time. Happy Halloween!!! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment