Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ok, now we're talking..............................

Have you been following Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas? I have but so far had not been too impressed. The first one was great but it went downhill from there for me. Liked the snowman one too but it was basically the same color as the first one. I guess I'm in to colorful things, lol! Anyway, I really like the vintage look too, so that would probably explain why I REALLY like Tag #7. I will be doing most of the tags, maybe all of them but I had a few other things to get finished up first before I started on these. I am trying to not leave any loose ends this Christmas season. Too many times I get started on something and SOMETHING ELSE catches my eye and I end up leaving some of those ideas behind (and a trail of items too). Hopefully this coming weekend, I will be free to start doing tags. Hope you are having a joyous Christmas season. Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment