Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More TH 12 Tags of Christmas

A friend and I are still working on our 12 Tags of Christmas, lol, don't want to rush anything! Anyway, I have finished #9 and #12. The last one (#12) was supposed to have a fractured doll on it but I don't really care for 'charlotte'. I was going to put a lampost there or a candle but my friend, Gloria, insisted that I have a charlotte on my tag so I went to the store to get one. HA! I have been to three different stores now and no one has a charlotte, boo! Gloria is going on the Treasure Hunt this coming weekend so she will see if she can find me one. Isn't that always the way it goes, lol! Anyway, here's the tag with out a charlotte. I'll post another picture of it with Charlotte, if and when I find one! I have also done tag #9. It was a bit trickier as I didn't have the background stamp that Tim used on his. I had a tear drop paisley one that looked like it would work pretty good, and it did. I added a few other blingy things to mine as well. They both turned out pretty good. We will be getting together again in the next few weeks to finish some of the others. There are a couple that I didn't like so I will be substituting something else. Will be interesting to see what I can come up with. Until then................. Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment