Sunday, May 12, 2013

The latest Scrapbook page

I have been working on my daughter's scrapbooks for a few years now, I'm up to age 8.  I'm also on the third scrapbook.  It's tough when you only have one child because you keep EVERYTHING for the first one, lol.  Sometimes I wish I had been better at taking pictures back then.  Most of them are either lop-sided, in the shadows or have a limb missing.  OR I missed the occasion all together.  I recently realized that I don't have any photos of her on her 8th birthday so I'm fudging.  No one will ever know, right?

Anyway, here's a page I did including a few different things.  I had this pocket book for all the grades of school that they go to.  Each grade had a page for their photo and their handwriting.  I also included the receipt for when we had her ears pierced.  I had noted it on one of the pages in the pocket book and still had the receipt for it. 

I really need to get some more of these done.  I've been working on her albums for like 6-7 years now and I'm only up to age 8.  I keep getting distracted by everything else I'd like to create, lol.

Hope you all had a very Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment