Sunday, March 20, 2011

Treasure Hunt (con't)

Well, as they say, better late than never. I've finally had a chance to upload the rest of the photos from the Treasure Hunt and get them put up here. My sister and I hit all nine stores last weekend and a tea party to boot! We had a great time. My first stop was in my last post. Charmin arrived about 10:30 Saturday morning and we loaded up and took off. We hit Scraps of Art first, since it's right down the street from my house, love that!!! I didn't even know it was there until I looked at the map of directions to each place. Very cool, about 5 minutes from my house. Will be a regular there! These ladies were really dressed up for the occasion as well. There store was all decorated and they had these cute painting cut-outs for you to get your picture taken in, lol!! Our next stop was Whim So Doodle in St. Petersburg. We were both really excited about this one, they carry a large selection of Tim Holtz stuff. We are both heavily in to Tim Holtz these days. I picked up a few TH must haves and Charmin added to her collection of Copic Markers. More to come so stay tuned. I'm going to see if I can find a lesson on how to make these photos stay where I put them. It all looks good on the preview but as soon as you hit 'publish post' it goes all wacky AND IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY! uuuGGHHH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment