Saturday, October 29, 2011

Having a Wicked Halloween.........................

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Hello bloggers, just popping in to show you the cards/tags I made to give to the tea ladies at the Halloween Tea Party today. I cut the tags with my Expression and the ABC Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge at 3 1/4". Was able to get three out of an 8 x 11 sheet of cardstock. The witchy-poo was embossed with black and the stamp is from Close to My Heart set #S1108 Wicked, as is the swirls down the side. The swirls are stamped with Tim Holtz's new Seedless Preserves distress ink, LOVE THIS NEW COLOR!!! Had a bit of a time getting hold of the new seasonal series ink pads but determination prevailed, lol! I knew I wanted to use them on these tags so had to have them SOON! They are delicious colors, can't wait to see what colors he has in his Christmas series. They should be coming out soon! Anyway, back to the tag, I green embossed the "wicked halloween" stamp on purple cardstock and then cut it out with Spellbinders Labels Fourteen. It was a bit big so I moved it up a little bit and cut the bottom of it off. Worked perfectly!! Then punched a hole through it and the tag and added a black brad. The purple sign sways on the tag so I added a "boo" underneath, cuz you know someone is going to look under there, LOL!!! The little glitter pieces: spiders, pumpkins, cats and boos I got at Walmart a couple of weeks ago in their halloween section for a buck a pack. There were 40 pieces in each package, half of each one, What a Deal! Can't wait to get them to the party, speaking of which I'd better get a move on or I'll miss the party. Hope you have a great weekend!! Happy All Hallow's Eve everyone!!! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment