Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Latest Creation

Took a break from the 12 tags of Christmas to make a calendar for my craft room. Got the inspiration from Anne's Paper Fun blog and added a bit to make it my own. It turned out so well, I dearly love it. I used the bottom of a CTMH box (cardboard), covered most of it with Ranger's Distress Crackle paint-Picket Fence and let it dry. I printed the calendar days on my computer and distressed them with vintage photo and a few wrinkles of the hand. Then I placed them as evenly as I could, lol, on the cardboard and went to town embellishing. The hanger I made from a regular wire hanger, improvised. I didn't purchase anything, I just used stuff that I have in my stash. The '2012' is black embossed with a CTMH stamp on to grungeboard and cut out. Too, too, cute!!! Is that not the cutest calendar you have ever seen??? Now to make a few more for gifts! Hope your 2012 is going well! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment