Monday, May 27, 2013

Here's Your Sign............

lol, Good Afternoon bloggers, have been busy today making some more signs.  Today I did flowers, tulip, daisy and peony.  They turned out so good, I just love the way they look.  I am going to take them over to a place here in my home town this next week and see if they would sell some in their shop.  It's a flower shop, of sorts, they sell lots of old world things, at least that's what I call it.  They sell flowers too but alot of their things are things that you wouldn't see in your basic Walmart, for example.  Was in there the other day and they do sell local artist's things so it's worth a shot.  Anyway, here's a look at the ones I made today.



So, if you're interested in some cute signs for your porch or deck, have I got a deal for you, lol!  These ones are going for $24.99 plus shipping.   I will have them up on my Etsy shop too soon.  



Preference


Hope you all have a great rest of Memorial Day. Remember what we are really celebrating here, Our Freedom!!!
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment