Sunday, December 1, 2013

Post Thanksgiving

Hey there bloggers, just wanted to drop in and say I hope ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you got your family/friend meters filled up.  I sure did!  I was able to spend the day with my daughter, Miranda.  She only lives an hour away but we seldom see each other.  We had the traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings.  Her and her friend even brought three pies, lol, for three people?  Well, I guess that's a pie a piece, lol.  My favorite was the cherry pie.  It was store bought but unbaked so we popped it in the oven right before we sat down to eat.  It was still warm when the urge to devour it appeared.  A dollop of whip cream on top and oh man, was that ever great.  Talk about the perfect ending, the only thing left to do was nap, and that we did.  After it got dark, we stoked up a little fire in the fire pit outside.  It's rare that you can share a fire in Florida, it's normally just to dang warm here, but Thanksgiving night it was only going to be about 50ยบ so it was perfect for a fire. 

Here's a little tag I made to give to all the tea ladies at the November Tea Party.  It was very nice to see everyone once again and we were even visited by Carrie.  She had moved to Chicago last May and no one had heard much from her, including myself.  Then there she was at the tea party.  Was nice to see her.  The tea party was great with lots of good food and lots of good friends. 

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment