Sunday, October 24, 2010

Waltzingmouse Stamps "Tag, You're It" Challenge

Good evening peeps. Have been playing in my craft studio all day today and watching football, of course. Would you believe, some one took my Denver Broncos and replaced them with the worst team I think I've ever seen (that was a pitiful game!!!) Anyway, back to what I was talking about. Waltzingmouse Stamps have this cute little challenge on their blog called "tag, you're it". I was needing to make some anyway so that got me inspired to see what I could come up with. I liked the results so I decided to take it a bit further and decorate something to put the tag on. It's one of those generic crystal light containers from Wal-mart. I've been saving them for a special project. The tag is actually a Tim Holtz tag and I just cut it with the Labels #14 Nesties (the biggest one) I cut the next size down for a mask and used it to go around the tag with red ink. I gold embossed a couple of CTMH stamps on it and ran my gold paint pen around the edges. The rosette is Tim Holtz also and I highlighted the edges with the same gold pen and placed a pearl on the top. The ribbons and gold garland were from my stash. I thought they turned out pretty cute. Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment