Thursday, January 6, 2011

MoJo Monday #172

Decided to try my hand at the MoJo Monday again. Needed a couple of cards for the month of January so here I am. Besides, it's a contest week, Yeah! This was all made with scraps from my scrapbin including the rosette. Actually the rosette was a left over from Halloween so I just added another layer to it and voila'! The button was a leftover from a 'tag' from the 12 tags of christmas. I used the inside of the button on the tag and had this clear part left over. I punched a small circle and it fit right inside so I added a brad and there you have it. The sentiment was from a Close to my Heart stamp set and I cut the edge to look like a ribbon banner type. I thought it turned out pretty cute, hope you like it!!!

2 comments:

Charmin said...

It turned out very cute!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card! Love that rosette! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Post a Comment