Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Cards

Well, it's about that time. Easter is next weekend and so is my daughter's birthday.
I made a tag last week inspired by Tim Holtz but I needed a couple more (reasons to use those cute little bunnies again, lol) Anyway, I made cards for these last two to send out to family. I was able to cut some grass on my Cricut (have you heard about the big lawsuit going on between them and SCAL-Sure Cuts A Lot-looks like Provo Craft won that one-no more SCAL) I used two different colors of green so my grass had some dimension and I sprayed the base card with heirloom gold after I embossed it. Then I attached a easter snippet from Tim's lost & found seasonal paper pack to each one that I had roughed up the edges on and inked with vintage photo. Then I attached one of those little bunnies to some grungeboard cut separately with my Vagabond. I inked the edges of them as well and then I roughed of their edges with Tim's scratcher tool. Those bunnies look so soft and fuzzy you almost want to hug them, lol! I think they turned out super cute, what do you think?
I added a happy easter banner down below that I made on the computer and I also added the bows to the bunnies covered in copper glitter. That obviously happened after I took the photo, oops! On the inside I put a little sentiment (which I also forgot to take a shot of) that says
Bunnies are darling, so soft and so small, but I like the chocolate ones the best of all!
Too cute! Hope you like them and I hope you get all the chocolate bunnies you want, Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment