Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Reveal, finally!!!

Good Morning bloggers, this morning I am going to reveal the actual ATC cards that I made for the ATC Club tomorrow  night.  I think everyone has completed theirs so.............................................. without further ado, TA DA!!!
The theme was "American Made" so Red, White and Blue was a sure bet on this one for me!  I used a couple of different stamp sets on these.  One was from Crafty Secrets and the other one was a Close to my Heart set that I have had for a while now.  I stamped the background starting with plain ol' white cardstock.  Then distressed it some with vintage photo and walnut stain.  Stamped the "Made In America" signs and attached them with foam tape for a little dimension.  They were to have a charm on them as well so I added the round metal tags that a girlfriend and I split the purchase on and the little star buttons were the perfect size to fit right in the hole in them (I removed the piece of string that it came with). I stapled the distressed ribbon on at the top and them added the "charm" with a jump ring up underneath the staple, it worked like a charm, lol!!!
Front of ATC
 For the back of the card I embossed another stamp (CTMH) with the July ticket stamp and die cut them with Tim's ticket strip die.  Added the #4 in red and a little teeny red brad where the star was.  I typed out my info. on the computer and then printed them six to a page.  Cut them down and glued them to the back of the playing card.  After they dried overnight, I distressed the edges and inked them up.
Back of ATC
I think they are the cutest darn things, sure hope the clubbers like them!!!  I'll let you know!
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment