Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm Still Here...................

Just have been a little busy lately. Have been trying to work on my August ATC, in which the theme is "Fun in the Sun". I have most of the components now so 's just a matter of putting them all together. My daughter has been staying here on weekends as she finishes a make-up class at school and prepares to move to northern Florida. Her new love lives up there in the panhandle so she will move up there the end of next week and find a job and begin the next chapter of her life. It's about a 7 hour drive up there so that will be a nice road trip for me when I want to go visit. She wanted to make a picture frame for a picture of the two of them so I helped her make one. We just used some chipboard from my stash and cut out the center about 1/4 " smaller than the actual photo she printed. We covered it with some generic paper from my stash in blue, red and yellow. We added some Tim Holtz embellishments and it turned out pretty cute. She will give it to him when he leaves for Kentucky in a few weeks for his job! So, anyway, I will be back in a few days with a highlight from my August ATC reveal, hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment