Monday, August 6, 2012

Tim Holtz August 2012 Tag

LOVE this little tag! He has some of the greatest ideas! And I didn't even have all the correct stuff, I had to improvise, but then that's what it's all about right? My frame and silhouette are from Close to my Heart and they are a bit smaller but I don't think it mattered. I only had the one oval frame texture fade (can't remember the name of it) and I used a different ink that I had in my stash instead of the Juniper dabber. Everything else is pretty much the same, with the exception of the key. I have a stash of old keys that I bought off of ebay years ago so I used one of the those. The roses came out nice, those are a bit tricky. They could have been opened up a little more, now that I look at the picture more closely but like I said, they are a bit tricky. I need to use that die more and work with them a little bit, looks like. I added some baby pearls around her neck too. I noticed that he had a "gem" of sorts on his so I gave her a pearl necklace and a pearl earring, so elegant. I didn't have the postage/plaque on the edge die either so I used the ornate one and it just made a point at the bottom, but I accentuated part of the scroll with it so it looked pretty cool. Hope you enjoyed gazing at it and will give it a try. Happy Monday, Hugs, ~Jody

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a gorgeous tag Jody! That image of the lady is so so striking! Love the pearls too!

Barb Cady said...

Great take on Tim's tag, I love that lady! Very elegant. x

Unknown said...

Hi Jody Great tag - love the reverse silhouette and the pastel feel of your tag.

Post a Comment