Monday, August 20, 2012

ATC Club-August 2012

So this month's ATC Club was much better. I have to say everyone actually put some effort in to their cards and they were so cute. Lots of great ideas. I'll have to take a photo of the ones I received, or some of them and show you. Meanwhile, here's a full view of the ones I made. The theme was "Fun in the Sun" or she reworded it later to be "Summertime Fun" so some people used that phrase. I used some Spellbinders Premium Craft Foil to make the word fun. Then I matched the inked edge to that as closely as I could. I spelled out the 'in the sun' words on the computer and made them the same color, or as close as possible. I thought it was cute play on the words. The "fun" is in the sun, get it??? Lol, anyway, the special element this month was the rhinestone so I placed a turqoise one at the top and a couple of white ones beside it. On the back I used my August ticket stamp again and embossed it with a turqoise embossing powder and inked it with Wild Honey. I used the same template as last month for the info. just changing the month, the theme and the color so it all matched. I think they turned out very well. Hope you do too! Happy Monday! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment