Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's a Rat Trap!

Good Morning Bloggers! Have to show you my latest creation. I was inspired by Kimberly's rat trap over on the Graphic45.ning.com gallery . She found this little gem on a kid's page and it turned out really cool so I had to try it. Made this one for my sister, today is her birthday. She should have gotten it in the mail either yesterday or today. Haven't heard anything yet. Anyway, I covered it with Spellbinders premium craft foil that had been embossed with Tim Holtz's postcard texture fade. I sanded it down a bit and then added a few different alcohol inks to distort the color a little. Then I just started adding embellishments. Love how it turned out. The picture of her is from a vintage photo her and I had taken years ago and the 67 is the year she was born. I had to put a little handle on mine because the 'rat holder' wasn't bent up enough to grab on to it to pull it up and put your note underneath. I meant to put a note under it before I sent it to her but got in a hurry and forgot. Think she'll know what it is? Hope you have a terrific Tuesday! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment