Saturday, September 29, 2012

September Tag 2012

Hey there bloggers,

I guess since the month of September is almost over, I should post my Tim Holtz tag for September.  I downloaded the photos a week or so ago and then got distracted, I guess.  Anyway,  here's the tag.

It's pretty cute, if you like industrial things.  I really do like the typewriter, it turned out the cutest, in my opinion.  I think it needs to have a darker ribbon at the top.  I tried to make it kinda grayish black but I think it needs more black, to kinda balance it out.  I'll work on that.  The technique was fun and quite interesting.  I tried a couple of different "tools" that I found in my stash.  One of them was an old tracing wheel.  Remember those, you used them for marking darts in sewing class with some chalky paper.  If you click on the photo, it may open up bigger so you can see where I used it.  I don't know that I would use this technique much but it was fun to try.  Maybe on some colored foil, I'll work on that too, lol.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a super Saturday.

Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment