Saturday, March 30, 2013

March ATC

Hey there bloggers, almost forgot to show you my St. Patrick's Day ATC.  We had club last Monday night and we were all in ahhh of all the green.  That was the theme for March, of course, but it was fun to see ALL the green.  Mine was no exception.  I used some little white flowers I had a bunch of and colored the edges of them green.  Made a square frame with some Spellbinders dies to go around them and then added a metal tag (that was the embellishment for March-tags).  I had originally stamped Happy St. Patrick's Day on the back of each tag but once I got them on the tag, you couldn't see all of it so I stamped the front of the atc underneath the tag so when you turned the tag around you saw the little message.  Worked out great. 

 The metal tag I embossed with a  flower stamp and some green embossing powder.
 The center of the frame that came out I added to the back of each one.  Over the prongs of the brad I added a little white pearl so it looked like a little flower there too.
Ok, better late than never.  Made it just time too, tomorrow I should have a litte Easter treat to share with you.

Hope you have a great weekend,
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment