Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Halloween Card

Hello Bloggers, here's another Halloween card like I promised. On this one I used Tim Holtz's witch die cut plus the little bat.  The sentiment and the cat are from Close to my Heart.  The sentiment was cut out with a Spellbinders plate.  The cauldron is a stamp I picked up at Michael's and then I added some stickles and some markers.  The '31' is also a Tim Holtz die cut, one of the movers and shapers, he calls them.
Hope you are enjoying making your Halloween cards or whatever little decorations you are dreaming up.  I will also be making some little witches out of marshmellows for out Annual Black Hat Society Tea Party.  Found the recipe online at Taste of Home.com, aren't they the cutest?  The only ingredient  I was unable to find was the chocolate wafers, however, I did find a recipe for them so I made them myself, super easy.  I will be putting mine together Saturday morning so they will be ready for travel to the party Saturday afternoon, wish me luck.

Happy Halloween,
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment