Saturday, October 26, 2013

Last One!

Good Morning Bloggers, have just finished up the last card for Halloween 2013.  On this one I used a picture for my focal point.  It came on a 12x12 sheet from Authentique.  They had a pretty cool line of Halloween paper I found at Scraporium last week.  The pumpkins and bat I had in my stash and the black ribbon was new from Michael's.  It sparkled at me in the store so I brought it home, lol! I added a little 'boo' that I also had in my stash and then of course a little Tim Holtz ideaology.  The orange ribbon is actually some left over yarn my daughter had, can't remember what it's called though.  I used an old Creative Memories punch to make the octagon shapes for the inside and the spiral was in my stash as well.  I'm really trying hard to use what I have. My little craft room is bursting at the seams, lol.


So........hope ya'll have a great Halloween, stay safe.  I'm off to build some witches for the Annual Black Hat Society Tea Party today. 
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment