Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Paper Christmas Tree

I saw this little paper christmas tree on the CTMH bulletin board and just had to give it a try. It turned out really really cute. I used the Evensong paper pack (CTHM) and followed the directions that Tracy Mason had on her blog, Thanks Tracy! The cone I bought was 14" so my tree is a bit bigger than hers but it worked out just fine. I added a few more rows to mine as well, to make it look fuller. To get the star I used a cookie cutter to make the shape and cut three of them out of chipboard. Then I covered them in tin foil. I bought some larger paper clips (not the real big ones) at Wal-Mart and curled up one end of it with a needle-nose pliers. I attached the three stars together with glue dots and secured the paper clip inside leaving a "stem" to push down inside the cone. Viola' A little paper Christmas tree is born. I just love it, hope you do to!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment