Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MoJo Monday #112

This in my rendition of this week's sketch. I used the Aspen paper pack and the Christmas Melodies stamp set (D1324) from CTMH. The snowflake in the circle is an old stamp I purchased years ago, actually it was the first stamp I ever bought. It is still a favorite to this day. The hardware is CTMH and the gold ribbon was from my stash. I sprayed iridescent gold glimmer mist on the colonial white rectangles but you can't see it in the photo. Am very pleased with how it turned out. I think I will use this design again. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. We have our monthly tea party this coming Saturday. We are going to the Quilts and Tea Festival in Davenport and then catch Magnolia's Tea Cottage in Auburndale on the way back. It should be a great time. Will post some photos afterwards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment