Thursday, September 16, 2010

Honorable Mention

First of all, I would like to thank the academy!!!!!! lol No, seriously, this is the first time I have been recognized, I think is the word. And I'm TOTALLY EXCITED about it, YAY!!!!! How Fun! Now if I could just figure out how to put that little thingy they call a badge on my blog, I'd really be thrilled. I have placed it here for the time being. Have consulted a couple of gurus so we'll see how soon it will appear in the right spot. Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments. And yes, I thanked my sister for talking me into "playing at the PDCC". She actually didn't have a clue what I was talking about, guess she hadn't read my blog for a couple of days. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a grrrrrrreat evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment