Saturday, September 25, 2010

MoJo Monday #157

Good afternoon peeps. Hope you are having a great Saturday. I had a great day. Went with my friend Sandra to the Garden Festival in Plant City today. They had so many really cool and unique plants. I bought a mexican petunia (bluebell). I'd have put a photo up of it but the only bloom it had fell off in the truck on the way home so it doesn't look like much right now. After it gets a few more blooms I'll take a picture and put it up. Then we went to some of the antique shops in downtown Plant City. Found a really cute dress for cheap and it fit to a tea, lol, for my tea parties!! Then we stopped by a friends place and had a cold beer and visited a bit. It was a nice relaxing day and we had a great time. I finished my card for MoJo Monday after I got home. It turned out pretty good. I used the "unforgettable" paper pack from CTMH. I have had this paper pack for a long time and never used it so decided to break it out today. I do like it alot. Made a rosette (by hand) then ordered the Tim Holtz rosette die. We'll see if it works as good as he says it does, lol. I also used the box pleat on the border piece (thanks Annette for the inspiration). I did a Martha Stewart border on it first then pleated it in accordance to the border valleys and mountains. Hope you like it! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment