Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Die Cuts

Hello Everyone, nice of you to drop by. Have been busy building the remainder of the Thanksgiving Die Cuts. They make such a nice Thanksgiving page layout. Can hardly wait for the day to arrive. Besides that yummy turkey, love, love that turkey breast meat and all the goodies that go along with it, all the pictures we can take and do our 2010 Thanksgiving scrapbooking layouts with. I think I even have a couple of "thanksgiving of old" layouts to still do for my daughters album. These will be perfect for them as well. Anyway, here's a look at each one, there is the cornucopia, the pilgrim's hat, the turkey and the words "giving thanks". In the drop down menu you can choose which one you'd like or you can get the whole package. The shipping of $1.25 applies to each single order. Shipping for the full set will be $3.00. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or leave me a message.
Options

0 comments:

Post a Comment