Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pennant Banner

Well, I finally had a chance to play with the new pennant dies from Spellbinders. I made this banner for my nephew's birthday. He's all boy so I tried not to make it toooo frilly. They work nicely but I have to say I was a little disappointed in the size. I thought they would be bigger than they are. Next I want to try a small one for a scrapbook layout. I need to get on my daughter's scrapbook pages anyway so maybe this will give me the push I need. Anyway, here's a couple of photos of the banner. It turned out pretty cute, I thought. I used some black eyelets on the top to thread the ribbon through. Got a Crop-o-dile over the weekend so gave it a pretty good workout. Hope he likes it. Happy Birthday Zachary! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment