Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day and that we kept in mind the real reason for this holiday. Here's a really cool you-tube video a friend sent me just for the occasion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJO7lJIxG10 I spent the weekend over at my little sister's on the east coast of Florida. We just hung out, swam in their pool, drank margaritas and made some awesome Father's Day cards. It was a great weekend! Here's one of the cards that we made. It is a tool belt, how cute is that! We found the inspiration in Paper Crafts magazine from a card by Kim Kesti. We embellished upon her idea so ours turned out quite differently but Oh So CUTE. I'm sure our father will love it. AND, since we have two father's, one biological and one step, we each had to make two cards. We will give the alternate one to the other father, how cool is that, lol!!! Here's the other card. It was made out of a brown paper lunch sack. We got the inspiration from my little sister's friend and CTMH consultant, Annette Green. She is so handy, I tell ya! We had so much fun making these two cards. Now I'm already for Father's Day, three weeks early, don't think that's ever happened, lol! Hope ya'all made it home safely from your holiday weekend adventure. Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment