Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday haul.......

WooHoo, hit the big one this morning, lol! My LSS had a fantastic sale, 40% off EVERYTHING IN THE STORE, from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. I was able to get the remainder of the Tim Holtz ink pads that I didn't have and most of the reinkers, plus some stains and some stamps and some texture fades and a new slick mat. I had so much fun! Over $300 worth of stuff for less than $200 including tax, YEE HAW! Come on 12 Tags of Christmas, I'm ready!!! Oh and I forgot, the cutest thing of all, the new Trinket Case, so adorable. It's alot smaller than I had invisioned so I was glad for that. It fits perfectly on my shelf. A huge bargain at $21. Anyway, now to find a place for all of it in my craft room, how exciting!!! Hope you had a great Black Friday as well! Let the Christmas season begin!!! Merry Christmas, Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment