Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Almost Turkey Day!!!

I have been working on some Thanksgiving Day cards for a week or so now. They are turning out very good, I think. I used the Olivia paper pack from CTMH and some raffia. Made some colored stick pens out of some ordinary ones that I had with alcohol inks. And, I made some little leaves out of Tim Holtz's leaf die and some shrink film. I colored them with alcohol inks before I shrunk them and they turned out so cool looking and the size was perfect. Then I colored some ribbon with vintage photo distress stain and inked the inside of the card with Sunset ink from CTMH! I colored the inside stamp with a water blender and some distress inks. The sentiment I printed on the computer and then punched it out with a cricut die/embosser folder. A couple more and they will be ready to put in the mail. Are you staying home and cooking? Or are you off to grandma's house this year? I will be home cooking. Have some family coming and a friend. I think I have every thing except just when I think I do, I think of something else I want. Still need to get the celery for the stuffing but then I should be done. Whatever you do for Thanksgiving, please remember the reason for the season. We should be very thankful for all the things that we do have! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment