Saturday, January 19, 2013

ATC-January 2013

Hey there bloggers, it's time for another ATC.  This time our chosen embellishment was to be acrylic paint.  I started with plain white cardstock and sprayed some Cranberry Glimmer mist on them.  It turned out more like purple but I went with it.  It was something that had been in a winner's package and I had never used it before so thought, what the heck.  I really need to use up some of this stuff, instead of just always buying more.  I think they call those kind of people 'hoarders', don't they, lol.  Next, I tried my hand with a Dylusions stencil and a copper acrylic paint dabber.  Worked pretty well.  Found out that more is better in this case, at least I like the ones that seemed to have more texture on them than just color.  Then I used the other end of the stencil and sprayed some copper Perfect Pearls on them as well.  I added a bit of rusty hinge ink here and there and a bit of vintage photo around the edges as well as some seedless preserves.  Then I die cut a tattered floral small flower out of some cranberry glimmer misted cardstock and inked the edges with seedless preserves. Then I curled the edges and glue dotted them to the card.  Then I found a baggie of scrabble tiles that had not been used in forever either so Viola'.  I thought it needed just one more little punch of color or bling or something so I die cut some small flourishes with some purple foil and added those.  ATC Club is Monday night so I am going to be ready now, YA!


Hope you have a super fun weekend.
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment