Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Valentine's

Hey there bloggers, hope all is well in your realm.  I have a Valentine's tag to share with you today.  I kinda followed Tim's tag for Feb 2013 but it kinda took on a life of it's own and here's the end result.

The lacy piece underneath is part of a doily, then the negative burlap heart piece with Festive Berry inked edges.  Added the negative red felt heart (which is my favorite part) and then the regular heart at the top.  The two red felt hearts I inked with Black Soot.  Added some Black Soot around the edges a bit too as well as some Vintage Photo.  The twine that is holding the cash key is actually red and white but it's really lightly colored and you can hardly see it.

I used the new lightbox to take the photo and I think it makes the tag looked washed out.  I am going to see about getting a darker background for it this weekend and take some more photos.  Any other ideas that I can put in the lightbox that will help with that?

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a great Friday and an even better weekend!
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment