Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another Key West Layout

Here is another layout for my Key West Album. I just love how all the colors match the papers that I purchased. I actually purchased the papers about a year ago. The lady that sold me the papers suggested that I wear clothing that will match the papers and so I did. When I went shopping for new clothes for the trip, I purchased all clothing in the colors that matched the papers. Pretty funny, hugh? Now do you know anyone else that does that? Most people match the paper to the colors that are in the photo. My sisters and my daughter just laugh at me. Oh well, I had the opportunity to do it that way, so I jumped on it. The squigglies were inspired by, I think, her name was Kelly Marshall. She made a 4th of July card and put some on there and called them sparklers. I duplicated her idea with these, I thought they looked so cute. The black butterflies are velvet iron-ons that I had in my stash and I added some stickles around the page just for a good measure. Gotta love those stickles!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment