Saturday, July 11, 2009

Note Card Set

Here is a set of note cards that I have been working on. I made the box pattern from one that I already had.
These are the cards that go inside. The stamps and inks are CTMH, the paper is MM-Emma and I used a couple of different punches and then used the negative for inking. Let me apologize now for the spacing and such, I'm new at this and don't know exactly how to get my wording going the same direction as the pictures. And my daughter is not here to help me, lol! I will have these available for purchase in my etsy shop as soon as I get that done. I will also take some down to the local tea cottage and put them in her little gift shop.
Speaking of tea cottage, we visited a pretty cute one today. It was in Dunedin. It was called Moffat's Cup of Tea. The food was really good but the place was really small. There was just enough room for two reservation parties, one for six and one for nine, and then the waitress was trying to squeeze in between chairs to get around in there. It was really cute inside though. I'll post a couple of those pictures in another post so they don't get mixed up with these, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment