Sunday, July 5, 2009

More Key West Scrapbook

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I went to the parade even though it was so hot. I took my umbrella, my chair, my fan and a cute little collaspable waterproof cooler that my daughter got at her work. I tried to get a spot under a tree but most of them were taken by the time I got there, oh well, I had my umbrella. It was lots of fun, took a bunch of pictures. Some of the kids were so cute. I've kinda gotten out of the children mode as my daughter is grown now but some of those little ones looked so cute in their 4th of July attire. Checked out the fireworks after dark just from the complex that I live in. Anyway, here is another 2 page layout from the Key West Scrapbook. I used some old slide frames to make the diamonds. I took them apart and took out the negative that was inside. Then I covered each one in a matching paper and put some bling on them. Thought they turned out pretty cool lookin'. Well, I'm off to put some finishing touches on the next layout and throw in some laundry. Hope you have a great Sunday. Thanks for looking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment