Friday, July 10, 2009

Stuff

Well I'm glad that's over. My computer caught a virus. The security suite I have didn't have a patch for the newest virus that came out until yesterday late afternoon. Had to wait to get the update and then scan the computer again. That was a pain in the butt!! Have been working on some "note card" sets. They are turning out so cute. They will be available for purchase on my etsy.com when I get that set up but in the mean time I will take some of them to the local tea cottage and see what happens. We will be having our monthly tea party tomorrow. It is in Dunedin this month, quite a drive for me, but I'm sure it will be well worth the trip. Anxious to see what this tea cottage has in store for us. The food is always delictable but it's the atmosphere and the company that make it the most. I really enjoy these ladies and the times we share. They have been a god send to me since my chemo treatments. I'll post a picture hopefully tomorrow of the "note card" sets. They sure are cute. Hope you have a great evening!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment