Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bad News-kinda

Got a bit of bad news today. My sister sent me a text this afternoon and asked me if I had heard the news about Bo? He was my ex-husband, we divorced in 2002, I think it was and I moved to Florida in 2004. I texted back that no, I hadn't, what happened? My family is always keeping me in the loop as far as my ex-husband is concerned. Not sure what that's about but whatever! Well, he passed away last Sunday, August 28th, 2011, unexpectedly the obit said. He finally met his demise. I certainly hope he can put his demons to rest now. Someone who signed his guest book, there were 4 in all, said that she hoped his illness was past him now or something like that. Ha, his illness was alcoholism and he swore he would never quit. Well, it looks like it finally did him in. Sad, what a waste. Me, I'm fine! Like my daughter stated, it's simply just fact, we have no feelings one way or the other!

0 comments:

Post a Comment