Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sneak Peek

Good Morning bloggers, I have caught the Halloween bug already this year. Seems a bit early but that's ok, it will give me plenty of time to put together my new 'door decor', ha! I ordered some of the chipboard banner pieces from CTMH, actually I ordered two sets. They come in packs of 8 and we, meaning my younger sister and I, were going to split the one package and then we would each have 12. We WERE going to make another set of Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas this year but she's mad at me for voicing my opinion on some things, actually pissed off would be more like it. (My family prefers sugar coating everything, me, not so much! I tend to call them like I see them, which, as history could tell, hasn't gone over well with them!) Anyway, don't look like that will be happening now, SOOOOO, I am going to use the left over 4 pieces and make a Halloween banner for my door. I have started so here's a look at the beginning stages. I have a pretty good arsenal of Halloween stuff all the way from Tim Holtz to CTMH to Crafty Secrets, etc. I have chosen inspiration from several different places, too many to mention names, so Thank You all for your inspiration. I'll let you know what it looks like as I go along. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Labor Day Weekend, Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment