Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Newest Creation

Good Evening Bloggers! I took a little break from the Halloween banner this weekend and made a really cool necklace and earring set. I needed something to do while I sat in front of the TV and watched all the 9/11 shows over the weekend. I did take time out for a football game in which the Steelers got spanked but this is what I came up with. I purchased this pendant and the four smaller pieces at Michael's in Rockledge, I think, while I was over there for Christmas last year. They were on the clearance rack so I got them for a song and they are PURPLE, well sorta lavender anyway, my favorite color. I have hem-hawed around all year trying to find just the right color combinations to go with it and finally settled on some that I already had. I did find a couple other beads at Michael's the other day that kinda matched so I mixed them all together and VOILA'. It turned out way pretty, I think. A bit to fancy to wear to work probably but it will work nicely for the next tea party, doncha think? Here's a couple of close-ups so you can get the full picture. I am very pleased with the outcome and can't wait to wear it. I have a cream colored dress that it will go nicely with and the tea party for September is next weekend, I better get that baby dry cleaned tomorrow!!! Hope you have a great evening, Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment