Friday, February 10, 2012

Long Time No Post

Yes, bloggers, it has been quite a while since I have been able to post. I have been so busy that at night I just end up crashing on the couch instead of posting about all of it. Let me start off by saying, buying a new vehicle is EXHAUSTING!!! I have been on the hunt for about 6 months now and had not found any body worth working with up until last weekend. I knew a few months back what kind of vehicle I was wanting. I just had to find the right deal with the right salesman for the right vehicle. I finally found all three wrapped in to one, YEAH! I am now the proud new owner of a black 2010 Ford Escape. It is just the perfect little truck for me. I traded in my old '97 Ford Explorer which was a bit bigger than this one is. This one is smaller, not by much, but lots better on gas. It still has cargo room in the back so I can haul 'stuff' around, lol. It rides very smooth and is pretty zippy. Have had to really watch the gas pedal AND the brakes, if you know what I mean. I looked at the Edge but didn't care for the white dials for speedometer and such and it didn't sit up as high as the Escape. The Explorer of course wasn't as good on gas so I decided on the Escape, I think it just perfect, for ME!!! So with out further ado............................................TA DA, here's is my new ride!!! Loving it ALOT!!! The seat adjuster works on the driver's seat, the seat belt works and the wiper fluids work, all three of which did not work any longer in my old green truck. I had to buy a $1 spray bottle at Wal-Mart and fill it with window washer fluid to squirt out the window while driving just so I could clean the window on the driver's side, lol. The other side worked just fine. Why is that always the case, the one you need to work goes out and the other side is just fine, lol!!! Or does that stuff just happen to me??? Anyway, that is a done deal and I am so excited. I had to make another calendar for a friend's birthday that was today so now I can start on some Valentine's Day cards. Have to have 15 for Sunday's tea party and wanted to get some cookies made too. We'll see how much I get done this weekend. Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Hugs, ~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment