Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another Birthday gone!!!

I turned another year older last Sunday and was able to take a trip to Miami with a girlfriend.  We had a great time.  We drove down in my new little black truck, yea!  We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Miami,  where I won a three day stay at our company Christmas party last year. It was in downtown Miami.  We were on the 23rd floor.  We could see the pool from the window out of the lounge on our floor.  I was a bit disappointed that the pool did not ever get any sun.  The other hotels all around it are like 40 floors tall or so and the only sun it can get is over head around noon time.  Anyway, we cruised down US 1 and checked out some flea markets and whatever ever else we could find the first day.  The second day we went over to Miami Beach.  It was pretty cool, and pretty crowded by the time we left.  We went to the beach and played in the water a bit, shopped around and had some lunch.  Then that night we went for our fine dining experience.  The lobster was fabulous!!!  Two huge tails, YUM!!!  That's been my birthday present from me to me for the last few years. 

  See, told ya the buildings were tall

Even all along the beach
It was a great experience.  Not sure I would ever go back, it is a very different culture down there, but it was nice to see it!

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend,
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment