Friday, May 11, 2012

Graduation Card

Have I mentioned how much I don't like the new blogger post thingy.  I will never understand why they have to fix what's NOT broken, lol!

Anyway, just wanted to share with you the card I made for my daughter's graduation.  I didn't get to finish it the night before but I was able to get it done in the following couple of days, so I mailed it to her with a surprise inside (what starving college student doesn't love a $20 bill).  I had already spent plenty on her so didn't want to go overboard. 

But, I thought the card turned out pretty good.  She likes the Tim Holtz gears so with that in mind, this is what I came up with.  Oh, ya, she likes the color green too, it matches her eyes.


I would hope she has already received it since I know she reads the blog, although I would have thought she would have said something but you never know. 

Thanks for checking in on me, hope you have a great Friday,
Hugs,
~Jody

0 comments:

Post a Comment