Sunday, May 13, 2012

Got Them............

My Creative Chemistry 101 Graduate Apron, is one of them.  It was in my mailbox yesterday when I arrived home from my monthly tea party yesterday afternoon.  Love it!  The ties on it are different from any I have ever seen, a Tim Holtz original, for sure!  May have to gussy it up with some Tim Holtz goodness too, that's a project for another day I suppose.


Also was able to get the new Spring 2012 series stamp pad set too.  Great colors here, let me tell ya.  Love them, ALL!  The Feathered Peacock will be a fan favorite, for sure.  I'm a bit partial to the Shaded Lilac and the Squeezed Lemonade is the perfect shade of yellow for spring.  Can't wait to use them.

 I was also able to get most of the new reinkers as well.  They were already out of three of them when I arrived. Guess which one went first???  You got it, Feathered Peacock.  My LSS will call me when their new shipment arrives. 

Well, I'm off to the flea market to see what kind of vintage treasure is out there for me today.  Wish me luck!

                      Happy Mother's Day!
 
to all the moms out there today, male and female, I hope you have a terrific day and that your family shows you just how much they really appreciate all the things that you do for them!

Hugs,
~Jody


0 comments:

Post a Comment