Friday, January 15, 2010

Inside of MoJo Monday #121 card

Since I had a special someone in mind for this card, I thought I had better do something with the inside of it. I used a stitching guide around the outside and then stitched it with some DMC thread, actually the same thread that the little flowers are made out of. Then I stamped the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment on a different piece of cardstock and cut around it and used it as a mask and brushed ink all around the outsides. Then I cut out another flower on the cricut and put two little crocheted flowers on it with some brushed gold brads. Then I added a little teapot charm with a safety pin. Those tea ladies just love these little charms that I bought off ebay some time back. I added some liquid glass spots all around the outside edge for a frilly look. Not sure I accompolished the "frilly" part but it looks great. Hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment