Monday, January 25, 2010

MoJo Monday #123

He, he, he, I actually finished a MoJo Monday card ON MONDAY!! That could be a first. This was a little tricky for me. Used spellbinders for both scallop edges but didn't have the regular circle in the in between size, I had to punt. It could have been a bit bigger, probably was before I distressed it, lol. Anyway, the paper was some from my stash, the ribbon is CTMH, the buttons are from Oriental Trading, the crocheted flower I made myself and the little pink bead is from an old pair of earrings that broke, told ya I was a pack rat........I don't ever throw anything away, it's too painful, lol. The sentiment is from Annotations (CTMH #D1307). Oh, and the words are from an antique book I bought at a garage sale a long time ago. I think the card turned out pretty cute, what do ya think?

1 comments:

Charmin said...

Very pretty card!

Post a Comment