Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MoJo Monday #125

Here's my card for the MoJo Monday this week. It didn't turn out too badly. A couple of things I would do differently next time (or this time if I hadn't glued them down so good). I made this for one of my tea ladies. It goes with the matchbox that I made a few days ago. Still had all that color of paper out so decided to make her a card to match using this week's mojo sketch. Only after I was done, did I notice that the lacy curved parts are not straight on both sides. I think I was concentrating to hard on getting the point centered over the "happy" that I forgot about the sides. I'm kind of a stickler for precision like that, I guess you could call it meticulous (ya, I'm the one who would walk in a room and straighten the picture hanging crooked on the wall, lol). She will probably never notice but that's the first thing I saw when I held it up and looked at it, crap, too late now! Oh well, it's done and going in the envelope as soon as I'm done here. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs,

2 comments:

Charmin said...

So very pretty! Colors go good together too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a lovely card. Love the vintage image and beautiful punches.

Post a Comment