Monday, February 1, 2010

Bunko Tea Party

Went to a Bunko Birthday Tea Party yesterday for one of the tea ladies. Ms. Beth turned 50 on the 29th of January and her wish was to have a Bunko Tea Party with all her lady friends. It was a great time. The party was at Mrs. T's Garden Tea Room in Lutz, FL. One of the other tea ladies decorated the place up with "50" decorations and they even had cupcakes with "50" written on them, they were so cute and YUMMY, I might add. I don't know what kind of flavoring she used in the frosting but it was so tasty. This is the birthday girl, Beth, in the peach. Her sister, Kathleen, was here for the party from up north. Here's the card set I made for her. She just loves papercrafting and I knew she would really enjoy the set I made for her. This the box that they all fit into. I had been to a card class at my CTMH upline's last weekend and she made these cute little boxes for our card sets that we made that day. (I have no idea why I can't make these photos sit side by side. I'll figure it out someday, but today is not that day)
These are the eight cards that I made to go inside. They turned out so cute. I used a CTMH paper pak that I have had for years. I think it was the first one I ever bought and I have used it for several projects and there is still some left. sorry, I don't remember the name of it and of course the packet card is MIA. They turned out sooooo cut, how adorable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment