Saturday, March 31, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101-Day Eight

Day 8 was one of my favorites too. The Paint Dabber Resist technique was one that I really liked and will try again. Mine didn't turn out very crisp on the first try but I think it was because I used two spray of water on top of my dabber instead of one. I thought the first one wasn't enough, but the second one was too much. It diluted my snow cap dabber too much. You can still see it but next time I will not spray it at all and see what I get, lol. Next up was the Crackle Paint Resist technique. This one looked really cool until I sopped up the rest of the ink on the back side and it made the front side even darker, oops! The technique is still visible but note to self, use a separate tag when sopping up! And the Shattered Stains technique turned out some pretty spectacular results. Since it's Easter time, I wanted to do something with the little bunnies. I think they turned out SO CUTE!!! Love the bunnies!!! I used the old tree stamp from a Christmas set and the sentiment is from a set of Verve stamps. I think it's my favorite one of all. See what you think!
Paint Dabber Resist Technique Shattered Stains Technique Crackle Paint Resist Technique
See, I told you I got excited about those bunnies, got'em out of order, lol!

1 comments:

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Very cool! Hope you enjoyed the class as much as I did!

Post a Comment