Friday, March 16, 2012

Meet King Vagabond

Have you heard? Sizzix is having a contest to see "Where in the World your Vagabond is?" Mine is where it always is, high atop Die Cut Mountain. Now Die Cut Mountain is still being landscaped (I'm always adding to my collection). King Vagabond was added to the throne a long time ago (approx. II-MMX). It is located on a remote island in FL (St. Petersburg-across the bay) that takes a long drive through rough terrain (mega construction going on) to get there. However, you can see it just as you come 'round the bend (it's the first thing you see when you walk in to the room). King Vagabond is very dedicated and does a fantastic job ruling over Die Cut Mountain. If you ever get there, you really need to check it out! Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Fun post! I hove how organized your dies are...I must get on that....Mine are in a box..ugh.

Jennifer Rogers said...

Hello from Johannesburg, South Africa! I followed your link from the Sizzix site & had to leave a comment-- My Vagabond has been photographed on a different "Mountain"-- see photo 218 on the Sizzix Blog. Nice to "meet" you.

Jody said...

Thanks Winnie, it works out really well for me. Good luck getting yours organized!

Jody said...

Hi Jennifer, it is nice to meet you as well. I can't get to your photo from the Sizzix blog, not sure if it's my computer or your photo. If you have a blog, leave the link here and I'll check it out when I see it. Thanks for commenting!

Post a Comment