Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101-Day Four

On to Day 4............... I'm not the best with coloring and/or painting so this one was a bit challenging for me. I did ok inside the lines but when it comes to the blending, I don't really have the patience for it, I guess. I didn't have any stencils really but I found an old one of my daugthers that had somehow made it in to my craft room stash but it bleed underneath so the images are not very crisp (that's supposed to be a 'J', lol) . The custom stamp pad technique I had done with the last two 12 Tags of Christmas so that one worked out better for me.
Watercoloring with Re-inkers Technique Layered Misting Technique Custom Stamp Pad Technique
Love how Tim made little instruction card to go on the back of each tag. Those will come in really handy for reference. I am thinking of a cool way to store the tags so that they are at my fingertips when I want to use a particular technique, I can just pull out the one I want and the directions will be on the back, love that!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment